ADM To Unveil Ad Unit Standards For Downloadable MediaApr 1st, 2008 | By James Lewin | Category: Making Money with Podcasts, New Media Organizations
The Association for Downloadable Media (ADM), an industry organization formed to focus on best practices for podcast advertising and metrics, will be introducing its ad standards and guidelines at the upcoming ad:tech San Francisco show April 16 and 17, 2008.
Get the Download focus areas will appear in several formats at ad:tech including:
- Four ADM Forum sessions designed to provide the downloadable media audience with ad standards & guidelines and market insight;
- An ADM Get The Download booth for added accessibility to the association and its members; and
- An urban roof-top party set to bring out some of the industryâ€™s best creative talents.
The ADM also has four forum sessions planned, taking place in rooms 130/131 of the Moscone Convention Center. Forum topics include:
- Downloadable Media: The State of the Industry featuring findings based upon previously unreleased data from Arbitron/Edison Media Research Internet and Multimedia 2008 – The Podcast Consumer Revealed III study. April 16, 9:15 – 9:55 a.m. Rooms 130/131.
- Downloadable Media Advertising Standards – New ad unit standards will be introduced for public comment. April 16, 10:00 – 10:45 a.m. Rooms 130/131.
- Downloadable Media Audience Measurement Guidelines – The ADM’s recommendations for measuring podcast listener/viewer numbers will be publicly introduced. April 16, 11:00 – 11:45 a.m. Rooms 130/131.
- Marketing with Downloadable Media: Podcasts & Vidcasts – an overview of various forms of advertising and sponsorship through a showcase of some of the most impressive campaigns in the market. April 17, 10:45 – 11:30 a.m. Rooms 130/131.
Note: Podcasting News publisher Elisabeth McLaury Lewin is a member of the ADM.