Sony Intros PCM M10 Portable audio recorderJul 22nd, 2009 | By James Lewin | Category: Podcasting Hardware
Sony has introduced a new portable audio recorder, the PCM-M10 Linear PCM Recorder.
The PCM-M10 is designed to be small and rugged, but offer an extensive range of features, including:
- dedicated transport buttons;
- a five-second pre-record buffer;
- WAV and MP3 format record and play;
- USB port for easy upload/downloads;
- Digital Pitch Control;
- a MicroSD/Memory Stick Micro slot;
- 96 kHz 24-bit recording; and
- 4 GB built-in flash memory.
The PCM-M10 is powered by standard AA batteries.