Wizzard Media Intros 8 iPhone Apps, Wants To Help Podcasters Further Penetrate Their AudienceOct 22nd, 2009 | By James Lewin | Category: Corporate Podcasts, Making Money with Podcasts, Podcast Distribution, Podcasting Software
Wizzard Media today announced that it has eight new podcast companion applications, available in the Apple App Store.
The new Apps are iPhone companion Apps for popular podcasts, offering convenient access to the podcast, show extras, bonus content and new social communication features. This brings the total number of Wizzard Apps to 58 (with 34 awaiting approval).
Wizzard is offering a customized podcast companion App to its podcast network members and select off-network podcasts, as a means for podcasters “to monetize their show and further penetrate and engage their audience.”
Wizzard is actively looking for synergy between podcasters and iPhone apps. It previously introduced a campaign to license iPhone apps and promote them within Wizzard network podcasts.
Details on the apps and podcasts below.
The newly released Apps include:
- Get Real is currently the #58 podcast in the Business section of iTunes. It covers real estate foreclosures, short sales, land lording, rehabs, flipping, how to work with realtors and mortgages.
- Just Vocabulary is currently the #6 podcast in the Education section of iTunes. Every Monday through Friday, Just Vocabulary gives listeners two new words each day in a three-minute podcast.
- FastPitch Softball TV, a finalist in last year`s Podcast Awards, has interviews and softball tips from Olympians and Hall of Fame players and
- Webkinz is currently the #56 podcast in the Kids & Family section of iTunes. It offers the latest Webkinz news, Webkinz music, game tips, new release information and more.
- Bringing Disneyland Home is a Video podcast series dedicated to Disneyland fans.
- Gamertag Radio is an online community dedicated to Xbox Live and the gamers who use it.
- Anime Pulse is for anime lovers who want the newest creations from over the Pacific.
- Smart Mouths is a new podcast brought to you by the makers of MuggleCast, Imprint, and HP Progs.