US Government Accountability Office Starts PodcastMar 12th, 2010 | By James Lewin | Category: Audio Podcasting, Corporate Podcasts, Educational Podcasts, Podcast Quickies
The Government Accountability Office has introduce a podcast that highlights its recent investigations.
GAO’s Watchdog Report features five-minute interviews with auditors and investigators on new investigations.
“Podcasting enhances the service GAO provides to Congress and the public by offering an alternative means for people to learn about significant issues and new GAO reports and testimonies,”said Gene L. Dodaro, head of the GAO.
To date, GAO has released five episodes of the Watchdog Report:
- March 3, 2010: On GAO’s latest review of the use and accountability of Recovery Act funding and how jobs created or retained by the Act are being reported, featuring an interview with Chris Mihm, Managing Director of Strategic Issues
- February 26, 2010: On how the Department of Defense and the Coast Guard are handling sexual assault prevention and response efforts, featuring an interview with Brenda Farrell, Director of Defense Capabilities and Management
- February 3, 2010: On key challenges facing NASA, featuring an interview with Cristina Chaplain, Director of Acquisition Sourcing and Management
- January 6, 2010: On the 2010 Census, featuring an interview with Robert Goldenkoff, Director of Strategic Issues
- January 6, 2010: On the financial condition of the U.S. Postal Service, featuring an interview with Phil Herr, Director of Physical Infrastructure
To subscribe, add this podcast feed to your podcast client: