Multi-Track Podcasting App For The iPhone, iPad UpdatedApr 8th, 2010 | By James Lewin | Category: iPhone
Foodev has updated Caster – its podcasting app for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, to support multi-track recording and the iPad.
Caster is a $4.99 app designed to let you create and publish podcasts on your mobile device, including podcast recording, audio editing, uploading and RSS publishing.
- Record chunks of audio at a time or all at once
- Waveform editor
- Clip reordering and deleting
- Cut, Copy, Paste
- Audio Normalization
- All podcast clips are combined into a single file
- Writes podcast in m4a/ALAC format – if ALAC is unavailable on your device, it writes to a wave.
- Download your completed podcasts via FTP or publish directly from the palm of your hand!
- Existing podcast RSS files are synced with Caster
- Multi-track recording and editing
- All RSS Fields are editable from your device
- Review previously recorded podcasts
copy and paste between podcast issues
- Automatically generates a new RSS when publishing
- Upload existing audio clips for use in your podcast
- FTP Server to download your podcast via WIFI
- FTP Client to automatically publish your podcast
- Built in documentation
- Publish via email, and link in twitter and facebook