Tascam Updates DR-07 Digital Audio RecorderMar 15th, 2011 | By James Lewin | Category: Podcasting Hardware
Tascam has introduced the DR-07mkII digital audio recorder, an updated version of its popular DR-07 recorder.
The stereo recorder features a pair of adjustable condenser microphones that can be moved from an XY position, for tight imaging, to an AB position, for a wider ambient sound.
Other features include:
- separate analog & digital circuit boards
- records to microSD or microSDHC media,
- recording in MP3 or WAV (BWF) file format
- up to 96kHz/24-bit resolution
- Variable-Speed Audition – which changes playback speed without affecting pitch
- 17.5 hours of longer battery life at 44.1kHz/16-bit, WAV (BWF)
- Overdub mode, which records over your previous take but keeps a copy of the original.
- Auto Record and Auto Mark settings for hands-off operation.