How To Install iMovie On iPad 1 (Official)Mar 20th, 2012 | By James Lewin | Category: iPods & Portable Media Players
iMovie for iOS now is supported on these devices:
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPod touch (4th generation
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G
- iPad (3rd generation) and
- iPad Wi-Fi + 4G.
Previously, Apple only supported iMove on the iPad 2. As of iMovie version 1.3, though, you can officially install it on the iPad 1.
To install iMovie on the original iPad:
- Select your iPad in iTunes and navigate to Apps;
- In the Sync Apps area, find and select iMovie;
- Sync your iPad and you’re done!
Note: iOS 5.1 or higher is required.
iMovie is $4.99 in the App Store.