I-Jingle Pro Turns Your iPad Into A Jingle + Sample Cart Player

Jun 18th, 2012 | By | Category: Audio Podcasting, Podcasting, Podcasting Software

I-Jingle Pro is an app that turns your iPad into a professional jingle/sample cart player.

Easy to use controls let you either play up to 8 jingles simultaneously, cross fade 2 jingles, fade out the first jingle while starting the next or simply stop the first and start the next. So called 2nd touch settings allow you to stop, fade out or re-start a jingle.

At any moment you have 35 jingles on screen and scrolling up and down through the jingles or quickly switching between presets allows you to access up to 300 jingles without leaving the main screen.

I-Jingle Pro is $24.99 in the App Store.

Note: I-Jingle Pro is not recommended for the iPad 1.

Tags: , ,

36 Responses to “I-Jingle Pro Turns Your iPad Into A Jingle + Sample Cart Player”

1. It’s nearly impossible to find educated people on this topic, but you sound like
    you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

2. PharmRoids says:

I have tried this program, it’s awsome.

3. I want forgathering utile info, this post has got me even more info! .

4. printingvip says:

F*ckin¦ awesome things here. I am very satisfied to peer your article. Thanks a lot and i am having a look forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

5. vShare says:

best all time good guide

6. thanks your post… i will share with my friend

7. Dear your article is very nice and attractive.

8. I used the good software many times and I had no problem

9. The most typical dates of contemporary New Year’s celebrations are listed below, arranged and grouped with their alignment relative to the Gregorian calendar. Beginning in 1582, the adoptions of the Gregorian calendar and changes to the Old Style and New Style datessupposed the various regional dates for New Year’s Day shifted to using one fixed date, January 1.

10. mp3xd says:

I used the good software many times and I had no problem

11. Dear your article is very nice and attractive

12. easter 2018 says:

amazing post that i ever seen, i really enjoy it .

13. Thanks for sharing information

14. Thanks for the information, am grateful

15. Thanks for sharing good content about dash cams.

16. imo for pc says:

nice post, tanks for sharing

17. Thanks for the information, am grateful

18. nice video and audio

19. Temple says:

It’s was so helpful. Thanks alot

20. thanks for sharing that.. succes for you